Oakland Athletics Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Oakland Athletics Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
oakland athletics Injuries
Most recent posts
Oakland Athletics Odds
2021 Oakland Athletics Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Oakland Athletics (1987–present) |
tOakland A's (1968–1986)
tKansas City Athletics (1955–1967)
tPhiladelphia Athletics (1901–1954)
|Arena||Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum (1968–present)|
|World Series Titles||9 1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989|
|AL Pennants||15 1902, 1905, 1910, 1911, 1913, 1914, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1988, 1989, 1990|
Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
The AL West-leading Oakland A’s have been playing better than anyone in June but begin a very tough road trip Friday night with a visit to the New York Yankees. Oakland seems to never win in the Bronx, regular season or playoffs. The Yanks are slight favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet A’s at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): James Kaprielian/Jameson Taillon
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA
Why Bet on Oakland?
The A’s enter this series on a six-game winning streak and swept the visiting Los Angeles Angels in a three-game set to open this week – winning every game by at least two runs.
Terrific outfielder Ramón Laureano hit a home run and made a homer-robbing catch in his return from the injured list in Wednesday’s win. Laureano, who missed 17 games with a strained right hip, perfectly timed his jump to reach over the fence and catch Justin Upton’s flyball in the fourth. It was the fifth homer-saving grab in his career. In the bottom of the fourth, Laureano connected for his 12th homer of the year. It was a strong return to action for Laureano, who’d been out since May 27 with a hip injury. On the season, Laureano’s hitting .255 with 12 homers, eight steals, 23 RBI and 31 runs through 49 games.
Matt Olson went 3-for-4 with a run scored and an RBI in Wednesday’s 8-4 win over the Angels. All three hits were singles, but he still extended his current hitting streak to five games, a stretch during which he’s gone 11-for-20 (.550). On the season, Olson is batting .297 with 18 homers and 48 RBI through 63 contests, putting him on pace for a career-best campaign.
It’s young right-hander James Kaprielian (3-1) on the mound here. He was recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas May 12 and is scheduled to make his seventh start of the season and his career. He has allowed two runs or fewer in five of his six starts and five hits or fewer in all six starts. His 2.51 ERA is fifth lowest ERA among AL rookies with 30 or more innings. The rookie has been particularly tough against right-handed batters, holding them to a .131 batting average.
Kaprielian has never faced the Yankees in his career. He was the Yankees’ first round draft pick in 2015 but pitched in just eight games over his first four years as a professional. He missed most of 2016 with an elbow injury and then missed the entire 2017 and 2018 seasons following April 18, 2017 “Tommy John” surgery and was traded to the A’s with Dustin Fowler and Jorge Mateo at the 2017 trading deadline for Sonny Gray.
Why Bet on NY Yankees?The Yankees have won or split 12 of their last 16 completed series since April 20 (9-4-3). New York’s bullpen ERA if 3.10 is the fourth-lowest in the majors and the second-lowest in the AL. Their .209 opponents’ BA is the third lowest in the majors and the best in the AL. Veteran closer Aroldis Chapman has 14 saves with a 1.78 ERA, 0.99 WHIP and 45:11 K:BB through 25.1 innings on the year.
First baseman and reigning MLB home-run king Luke Voit remains on an injury rehab assignment but is getting close to activation. The slugger has been on the IL since May 27 with a right oblique strain. The injury was especially a surprise after Voit missed the start of the season, not playing until May 11 thanks to recovery from left meniscus surgery. Voit won’t play here but could return by Sunday. He’s played just 12 games this season. DJ LeMahieu and Chris Gittens have been filling in at first base for Voit.
It’s Jameson Taillon (1-4) on the mound. Taillon allowed four earned runs on five hits and one walk while recording just one out in the first inning of last Saturday’s loss to the Phillies. He did not record a strikeout and did not factor in the decision. Taillon surrendered four straight hits and a walk to start the bottom of the first inning and allowed six of the first seven batters to reach base. The Yankees rallied back late to take the 29-year-old off the hook for the loss in the worst start of his career. The two-time Tommy John surgery recipient now owns a ghastly 5.74 ERA.
“I hear from a lot of people that are like, ‘Dude, shake it off, keep getting better, you’re coming off your second Tommy John,’ but I feel super healthy,” Taillon said. “I feel like I’m in a fine place, so I don’t think that has as much to do with it. I’ve thrown a lot of quality things in the big leagues before. I know how to do it. So I wouldn’t say it has anything to do with my elbow.”
Twenty-six American League pitchers have made at least 12 starts this season and Taillon’s ERA is the third highest. He’s pitched through the fifth in just half of his outings and worked at least six just once. For the season, when Taillon reaches two strikes on a hitter, they have a slash line of 233/.282/.338 against him. The overall AL line is .167/.242/.270.
Taillon has never faced Oakland. He is 1-1 with a 3.22 ERA at home this year compared to 0-3 with an 11.12 ERA on the road.
- Athletics are 8-0 in their last 8 games following an off day.
- Athletics are 37-15 in their last 52 Friday games.
- Athletics are 12-5 in their last 17 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Yankees are 2-5 in their last 7 during game 1 of a series.
- Athletics are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in New York.
- Yankees 5, A’s 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Oakland Athletics Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oakland Athletics Game Odds, Athletics Live Odds, This Weeks Oakland Athletics team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Oakland team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Athletics Winning the MLB World Series, Oakland MLB News & other info on the Oakland Athletics. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oakland Athletics Today!
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on FridayThe AL West-leading Oakland A’s have been playing better than anyone in June but begin a very tough road trip Friday night with a visit to the New York Yankees. Oakland seems to never win in the Bronx, regular season or playoffs. The Yanks are slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Angels vs A’s | Betting Odds for MLBFor the first time this season, the Los Angeles Angels visit their AL West-rival Oakland A’s as they open a four-game series on Thursday night. The Halos remain without superstar Mike Trout and are underdogs on the MLB odds despite starting Shohei Ohtani. How to Bet Angels at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9:40 PM ET Where: Read More
- Houston Astros vs Oakland A’s | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Houston Astros opened the 2021 regular-season with a shockingly one-sided four-game sweep of the A’s in Oakland. The two AL West rivals meet back there again Tuesday to open another series. The A’s are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Astros at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9:40 PM ET Where: Oakland Coliseum Read More
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland A’s | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe rebuilding Detroit Tigers come off a shocking series win at the Houston Astros as the Tigers open a four-game set at defending AL West champion Oakland on Thursday night. The A’s are solid favorites on the MLB odds in a matchup between lefty pitchers. How to Bet Tigers at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9:40 PM Read More
- Oakland A’s Vs Houston Astros Expert Analysis – MLB BettingThe red-hot Houston Astros will look to continue their impressive start when they host the AL West rival Oakland Athletics on Friday at Minute Maid Park. Houston took Game 1 of a three-game set on Thursday after sweeping Oakland on the road in a four-game series to start the 2021 campaign. With the Astros looking to send another strong message Read More
- Oakland A’s vs. Houston Astros | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisIt’s a very unusual Major League Baseball schedule on Thursday as there’s just one night game and it’s this AL West matchup between the Oakland A’s and Houston Astros from Minute Maid Park – Houston’s first home game of the season. The Astros are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Athletics Vs Astros Expert Analysis – 2021 MLB BettingThe Houston Astros are the most hated team in baseball. The Oakland A’s are defending AL West champions and favorites to repeat in 2021. Right now though, you’d think the roles were reversed with Oakland off to a miserable start and Houston looking like the perennial powerhouses they have been prior to last season. More importantly, Houston absolutely dominated Oakland Read More
- Dodgers vs. A’s | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers will add the designated hitter for their interleague matchup on Tuesday night in Oakland in a matchup of West Division champions from the 2020 MLB season. The Dodgers are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Dodgers at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9:40 PM ET Where: Oakland Coliseum Probable pitchers (away/home): Read More
- Astros vs. A’s | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Houston Astros were heavy favorites to win another AL West title last year, but they were dethroned by the Oakland A’s. It figures to be a two-team race in the division again and the clubs meet on Thursday in the regular-season opener with the Astros as slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Astros at A’s MLB Read More
- Oakland Athletics: What went wrong/right | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday ALDS Game 2 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays
- White Sox vs A’s – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- White Sox vs A’s | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- A’s vs. Dodgers – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Giants vs A’s – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Astros vs A’s – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Padres vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Athletics vs Rangers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Athletics vs Angels – MLB Odds & Picks
- Athletics vs Diamondbacks – MLB Odds & Picks
- Top MLB Games of the Weekend – MLB Odds & Picks
- Athletics vs Angels – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rangers vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Angels vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Matt Olson MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Oakland Athletics Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.