Oakland Athletics Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
Oakland Athletics Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
oakland athletics Injuries
Most recent posts
New York Yankees Odds
2019 Oakland Athletics Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Oakland Athletics (1987–present)
Oakland A’s (1968–1986)
Kansas City Athletics (1955–1967)
Philadelphia Athletics (1901–1954)
|Arena||Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum (1968–present)|
|World Series Titles||9 1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989|
|AL Pennants||15 1902, 1905, 1910, 1911, 1913, 1914, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1988, 1989, 1990|
Rays vs Athletics MLB Odds & 2019 American League Wild Card Prediction
The Houston Astros, they of the best record in baseball this season and the favorites to win a second World Series in three years, will face the winner of Wednesday’s AL Wild-Card game between Tampa Bay Rays and Oakland Athletics in the ALDS. The A’s are favored on the MLB odds to be the one to advance.
How to Bet Rays vs Athletics MLB Odds & Game Info
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Oakland Coliseum
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Charlie Morton/Sean Manaea
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- MLB Odds: Oakland Athletics -145 (Total 7.5)
- Sunny: 21°C/70°F
- Humidity: 44%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Cloud Cover: 0%
- Wind: 13 mph WNW
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
Wednesday will be the second Wild Card Game in club history, following a 4-0 win on Oct 2, 2013 at Cleveland. The second Wild Card was introduced in 2012 and the home team is 6-8 in these games (4-3 in AL, 2-5 in NL). This will be the fifth “winner take all” game in franchise history and the Rays are 3-1 in the previous four.
Rays second baseman Eric Sogard is hoping to be available for Wednesday’s game. Sogard hasn’t appeared in a game since September 15 due to soreness in his right foot, but he took some swings on Sunday and is said to be making progress. The utility infielder has produced an .810 OPS with 13 home runs and eight stolen bases in 110 games this season between the Blue Jays and Rays. On Sunday, the Rays also activated infielder Yandy Diaz from the 60-day injured list. He has produced a strong .823 OPS with 14 home runs in 78 games this season.
Trusting in Morton
It’s All-Star right-hander Charlie Morton (16-6, 3.05) on the mound for Tampa. Morton was the obvious choice to start the game. He started 33 games this season and was one of just three Rays players who didn’t land on the injured list. He also led the Rays with a 5.1 WAR, per Baseball Reference, and was named team co-MVP with Austin Meadows by Tampa Bay’s Baseball Writers’ Association of America chapter. Morton recorded the last out of the 2017 World Series with the Astros, and his experience should help the Rays, who have only 10 players on the active roster with playoff experience.
Morton is looking to extend his dominance of the A’s. The righty allowed one run over 13 1/3 innings (0.68 ERA) vs. Oakland in two starts this year and has a 2.97 ERA vs. the A’s in his career.
The Rays are 13-8 against the Athletics in the last three seasons. Since July 22, 2016, 16 of the 23 games have been decided by 2 runs (or fewer) and 13 of the 23 have been decided by 1-run margins.
- Runs: 4.74
- Hits: 8.79
- Walks: 3.36
- Strike Outs: 9.20
- Runs: 4.02
- Hits: 7.86
- Walks: 2.78
- Strike Outs: 10.00
Why Bet on Oakland?
The A’s return to the postseason for the second consecutive season, fifth time in the last eight years and 10th time in the last 20 seasons. Over the last eight years, only the Dodgers (7) have more than five postseason appearances and over the last 20 seasons only the Yankees (16), Cardinals (13), Dodgers (11) and Braves (11) have more than 10.
This is the 28th postseason appearance in franchise history, which includes 20 with Oakland and eight with Philadelphia. That is fourth most all-time. Oakland has reached the postseason for the fourth time as the American League Wild Card, the third time in the two wild card era. The A’s were 37-36 at the conclusion of play on June 16 but have gone 60-29 since then, which is the best record in the majors.
The Rays went 3-4 against the Athletics this season, and all 7 games were played over a 14-day stretch from June 10-23. The Rays lost two of three at Tropicana Field from June 10-12 and lost two of four in Oakland from June 20-23, including a walkoff loss in the series opener.
Expected to be lefty Sean Manaea (4-0, 1.21) on the mound. Manaea allowed a run on four hits over six innings in last Thursday’s 3-1 win over the Mariners. He cruised through the first four innings before the M’s strung together a pair of hits — a Kyle Seager leadoff single followed by an Austin Nola RBI double — in the fifth inning to get on the board.
Manaea went on to get through the fifth and work another scoreless inning in the sixth before exiting. He didn’t walk a batter while striking out five in the outing. The A’s were certainly anxious to get the 27-year-old back but few could have predicted just how dominant Manaea would be upon his return from surgery. He had a 0.78 WHIP and 30/7 K/BB ratio across 29 2/3 innings of work.
- Runs: 5.23
- Hits: 8.55
- Walks: 3.53
- Strike Outs: 8.21
- Runs: 4.20
- Hits: 8.28
- Walks: 2.91
- Strike Outs: 7.97
Rays vs Athletics MLB Betting Trends
- Rays are 5-1 in Morton’s last 6 starts vs. a team with a winning record
- Athletics are 0-4 in their last 4 playoff games
- Under is 10-4 in the last 14 meetings in Oakland
- Rays are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Oakland
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games on the road
- Athletics are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oakland’s last 5 games this season
Expert Final Score Prediction for Rays vs Athletics
Tampa Bay Rays 3 – Oakland Athletics 4
More MLB Playoffs Betting News
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – August 13th
- 2019 World Series Matchups Betting Predictions & Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – July 10th Edition
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds & Betting Picks – July 9th
- Surprise MLB Teams Shaking Up the 2019 World Series Odds
- 4 Long Shots That Could Beat the 2019 World Series Odds
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
New York Yankees Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oakland Athletics Game Odds, Athletics Live Odds, This Weeks Oakland Athletics team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Oakland team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Athletics Winning the MLB World Series, Oakland MLB News & other info on the Oakland Athletics. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oakland Athletics Today!
- Rangers vs Athletics MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Athletics vs Astros MLB Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Athletics vs Twins MLB Spread & Pick for Thursday Night
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines & Game Preview
- White Sox vs Athletics MLB Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Twins vs Athletics MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Twins vs Athletics MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Athletics vs Cardinals MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Rays vs Athletics MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet Orioles vs Athletics MLB Spread & Prediction
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Athletics vs Rays MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Athletics vs Rays MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Athletics vs Rangers MLB Lines, Analysis & Preview
- Athletics vs Angels MLB Lines, Betting Analysis & Game Info
- Athletics vs Angels MLB Betting Spread, Analysis & Preview
- Astros vs Athletics MLB Betting Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Angels vs Athletics MLB Odds, Game Information & Betting Prediction
Sports in the State of California
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Oakland Athletics Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
This place is great!
This organization’s customer service is first class. All processes are carried out with the utmost professionalism and completed in a timely manner.
Payouts are all that matter and these cats payout fast.